Posting Rules - Wed, December 31, 1969 4:00 PMIn no particular order of importance:
- No flaming/hate/racism/sexism.
- Do not post anything illegal in the United States.
- Keep it SFW (Safe for work).
- No spamming or flooding.
- Keep your posts on topic, and keep threads relevant to the board. Threads not relevant to the board they were posted in may be moved.
- Do not post derails, unless the OP is ok with it, and the thread has run its course.
- Obey the staff members.
- Purple pony is best pony, NO EXCEPTIONS
- No Comic Sans. Breakers of this rule will be permabanned. I'm looking at you Starshine
The administrator (that's me) reserves the right to enforce these rules, and by visiting/posting content to this site, you agree to read them and abide by them.
Love and tolerance is the general rule here. We as the staff try to follow it as best we can (though we're only human) and we expect that you try to as well, though we understand that no one is perfect.